Elevate Your Brand with Logo Products
Elevating your brand
What are personalized promotional items?
Truly they can be anything you can touch and apply your logo to. Ideas range from totes, pens, key chains, socks, floor mats, hats, jackets, tee shirts, and lip balms.
Why should I buy them?
The best reasons to invest in personal promotional items; they work! Everyone likes to feel appreciated and a personalized logo product can do that for you. If people use them, and see your custom logo, then there is a statistically significantly higher likelihood that they will remember you and reach out when they need something. That favorite coffee mug with your logo they leave on their desk. Yep, it’s got your number on it. The keychain measuring tape that they have in the car. Yep, your name is on that. That pen you picked up to make your list of things to do. Yep, your name is there, too.
How do I find the right promotional item?
This is a little trickier, because there is no right answer, but, there is a silver lining, there is no wrong answer either. Here are some examples
- You have a farmer’s market on Saturday’s, and you want to promote your lawn care business, try handing out tote bags with your logo. Shoppers will appreciate being able to carry all the latest fruits, veggies, and plants and maybe give you a call to create the backyard of their dreams
- You are trying to expand your dental group, try passing out lip balm at an outdoor festival.
- You can also use them at fundraisers in the form of tee shirts
- They can come in forms of business gifts, employee recognition, or trade shows giveaways
- Maybe you aren’t ready to hand out goodies, make sure all your employees are looking sharp in logo apparel for when they head out into the field.
- It’s never a bad plan to have an extra stash of pens to leave behind at all your job sites – they will use them and have your name and number handy.
The power of something little…
Almost 90% of people remember the company name on a promotional item
Don’t lose out, capitalize on it with your personalized promotional products
Our gold standard for embroidered hats
|Our most popular hat - 10 years running|
So you have decided to take the plunge into logo apparel, custom embroidered hats are a great way to start.
- First of all, they are relatively inexpensive and highly effective. You can find a hat to fit any budget size. You can get any number from 24-500. Talk about flexibility.
- Secondly, they have high brand visibility. Your logo will face forward on anyone and everyone that is wearing it – talk about a walking billboard! Hats are a popular fashion accessory, and lots of people are wearing them to many different places. Your company logo will be seen out at restaurants, at sporting events or concerts, at the gym, grocery store, shopping, and walking around downtown.
- You don’t just have to give your hats to your target audience. They can be used as incentives or motivation for employees or gifts for potential and existing clients or business partners.
- Lastly there is plethora of hat styles to choose from: ball caps, knit (with and without pom poms), trucker style, bucket, fedoras, etc. You can find a style hat that matches your target audience and your company’s vision.
Things to consider
Once you have decided on what type of hat best fits your company, the next step is deciding what you are going to put on it and how. You can use embroidery or a patch. It is important to choose a quality hat and that your personalized logo is clean and visible. The hat has to be comfortable and look good. You want people to wear your hat often. The goal is to make it their go-to hat, that way your name will be out wherever they go.
The bottom line… figure out what potential new customers you want to reach and decide what custom logo hat you think would be best and get it into their hands and on their heads.